The Fathershops Terms constitute a binding and enforceable legal contract between Fathershops.com Ltd. and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries worldwide (“Fathershops”, “us” or “we”) and you in relation to the use of any Fathershops Services – so please read them carefully.
In order to access and use certain sections and features of the Fathershops Services, you must first register and create an account with Fathershops (“User Account”).
If anyone other than yourself accesses your User Account and/or any of your User Platforms’ settings, they may perform any actions available to you (unless as specifically stated otherwise on the Fathershops Services), make changes to your User Platform(s) and User Account, and accept any legal terms available therein, make various representations and warranties and more – and all such activities will be deemed to have occurred on your behalf and in your name.
Therefore, we strongly encourage you to keep the log-in credentials of your User Account confidential, and allow such access only to people you trust – as you will be solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account and/or User Platforms (including for any representations, warranties and undertakings made therein), whether or not specifically authorized by you, and for any damages, expenses or losses that may result from such activities.
You must provide accurate and complete information when registering your User Account and using the Fathershops Services, to which you are the sole and exclusive rights holder. We strongly encourage you to provide your own (or your company’s) contact and billing details, including your valid e-mail address, as we may use it to identify and determine the actual and true owner of the User Account and/or User Content (as defined below) submitted to us.
In case of a dispute on User Account ownership, we reserve the right to determine ownership to a User Account based on our reasonable judgment, whether or not an independent investigation has been conducted by us. However, if we cannot make such determination (as we may deem in our sole discretion), we reserve the right to avoid doing so and/or suspend a User Account until the parties disputing such ownership, reach a resolution, without liability to you or to any other party. We may request documentation (e.g. government-issued ID, a business license) that may assist us in determining ownership. Among others, we may consider the principles set forth below.
We have listed below the important legal terms that apply to anyone visiting our site or using our services. These Terms are necessary to protect both you and us, and to make our Services possible and more enjoyable for all. Brothersshops offers a wide range of services and features and part of the terms below may not be appropriate for the specific services you use.
We understand that reading the legal terms can be stressful, and we have tried to make the experience more enjoyable. If you have any suggestions on how to improve it, you are welcome to contact us at [email protected].
Our services provide our users with the ability to easily create online store, digital and other platforms, manage and promote business, content and ideas, and generally have a great experience to do so – without being tech-savvy or design experts. As detailed below, we provide our users with many tools and features to create, publish and use amazing websites, online e-commerce platforms, newsletters, galleries, media players, mobile apps and other online and mobile applications, tools and services. The websites and online and mobile platforms created by users are collectively referred to herein as (“User Platform(s”) as any person’s use of the Fathershops Platform, whether consumer, merchant or otherwise, constitutes their consent and acceptance and is in their full capacity. considered legally, legally and legally for all articles, terms and provisions of this agreement, and it is a confirmation of your commitment to its regulations and what was mentioned in it, and we point out to you that the Fathershops platform may be a (website, application on mobile phones or an electronic platform) and this agreement is considered valid and effective once you agree to it and start To register on the Fathershops platform in accordance with Articles Five and Ten of the Saudi Electronic Transactions System.
a- You must be 18 years old or over or have reached the age of majority according to the laws and regulations of the country from which you use the service.
B- (Agreement) by this phrase means the rules, terms and conditions of use of the Fathershop electronic platform, that is, all the terms and conditions of this agreement, which govern and regulate the relationship between the parties to this agreement.
C- (Fothershop platform owned by the symbol seven for information technology) This term means the Fathershop platform and this definition includes all forms of the Fathershop platform on the Internet, whether it is an electronic application or a website on the Internet.
D- (Merchant) means every merchant who registers on the Fathershops platform to create his online store, whether he is a natural or legal person, and this definition includes all aspects of the store as long as he does his trade through the Fathershops platform, and this includes the merchant’s website.
C- (Store) by this term means the store used by the merchant on the Fathershops electronic platform.
H- (Consumer) This term means every consumer who purchases the product or service from the merchant, through the merchant’s online store, which he established through the Fathershops platform.
C .3. Usage
Any new features or tools added to the current service are also subject to the same terms.
– The merchant declares that he is of sound capacity and that he is not affected by any of the symptoms of eligibility.
– In the event that the merchant registers as an institution or company, or any other legal form, then this institution, company or the legal form registered through it must have the legal, legal and legal capacity necessary to carry out trade through the Father Shops electronic platform.
– The merchant agrees that if he violates this article “the merchant’s legal capacity,” he will bear the consequences of this violation before consumers, users or others, as the Fathershops platform has nothing to do with the merchant’s dealings with the consumer or third parties in terms of legal, legal and legal terms, and the Fathershops platform has the right In this case, the merchant will be held accountable under the provisions of contractual liability, and demanded to compensate for the damages that may arise as a result of this violation, and such damages affect the reputation of the Fathershops platform before other merchants, consumers, users or others.
The use of certain Fathershops Services may be subject to payment of particular fees, as determined by Fathershops in its sole discretion (“Paid Services” and “Fee(s)”, respectively). Fathershops will provide notice of such Fees then in effect in relation to such Paid Services. If you wish to receive or use such Paid Services, you are required to pay all applicable Fees in advance.
Fathershops reserves the right to change its Fees at any time, upon notice to you if such change may affect your existing subscriptions. If you received a discount or other promotional offer, Fathershops shall have the right to automatically and without notice renew your subscription to such Fathershops Service(s) at the full applicable Fee.
All Fees shall be deemed to be in U.S. Dollars, except as specifically stated otherwise in writing by Fathershops. To the extent permitted by law (and unless specified otherwise by Fathershops in writing), all Fees are exclusive of all taxes (including value added tax, sales tax, goods and services tax, etc.), levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities (“Taxes”), and you shall be responsible for payment of all applicable Taxes relating to your use of the Fathershops Services, or to any payments or purchases made by you. If Fathershops is obligated to collect or pay Taxes for the Fees payable by you, and whether or not such Taxes were added and collected from you for previous transactions, such Taxes may be added to the payment of any outstanding Fees and will be reflected in the Invoice for such transaction. We recommend that you verify the existence of any additional fees you may be charged by third parties in connection with the purchase of Paid Services or in connection with the renewal thereof (such as international transaction fees, currency exchange fees or fees due to banks or credit card companies). Fathershops is not responsible for any such additional fees or costs.
As part of registering or submitting information to receive Paid Services, you also authorize Fathershops (either directly or through its affiliates, subsidiaries or other third parties) to request and collect payment and service fees (or otherwise charge, refund or take any other billing actions) from our payment provider or your designated banking account, and to make any inquiries Fathershops or its affiliates may consider necessary to validate your designated payment account or financial information, in order to ensure prompt payment, including for the purpose of receiving updated payment details from your payment, credit card or banking account provider (e.g., updated expiry date or card number as may be provided to us by your credit card company).
You must keep a credit card stored with Fathershops to pay for your Paid Services (“Stored Card”). You will be able to identify your Stored Card by its last four digits as in your Account Settings Page.
All of our services are prepaid and we do not accept refunds or returns once you have confirmed the purchase of any of our services or other services linked to our site, and the purchase amounts have been deducted for any transaction you have made, you agree that the sales are final and there is no refund for any payments.
– You know and agree that FatherShops will notify you of any modification to this Agreement, whereby your obligations will be multiplied or your rights diminished in accordance with any modifications that may be made to this User Agreement.
– You agree that the Fathershops platform has full authority and without bearing any legal responsibility to make any basic or subsidiary amendments to this agreement, and users will be notified about this amendment by any technical means provided, and this may be by e-mail or by broadcasting a public message to all Users, and the FatherShops platform provides technical means to show the store’s acceptance of this modification, and this acceptance is legal and due diligence and binding on the store to the provisions of the agreement, including the amendments.
– In the event of an objection to any amendment to the use agreement, this may be an obstacle to accessing the store, as to benefit from the services of the Fathershops platform, you must agree to this agreement and any amendment that occurs to it, and therefore in the event that the amendment is not accepted, the Fathershops platform hopes you to stop Using its services Whereas, just accessing your account on the Fathershops platform or using the Fathershops platform constitutes your acceptance of the amendments and your full, complete and unaware consent.
– All fees are calculated in Saudi riyals, and the merchant must pay all fees due on the platform in addition to any other expenses added by the Fathershops platform, provided that payment is made by the approved and specified means available through the Fathershops platform.
– Not all Fathershops platform packages and offers are free for merchants or stores as some of these packages and offers are subject to varying fees.
– Fathershops may charge merchants or merchants fees depending on the offers or packages they join or the policies they use.
– The Fathershops platform reserves the right to add, increase, reduce or deduct any fees or expenses under the rules and provisions of the use agreement, to any of the users for whatever reason for their registration.
You may discontinue to use and request to cancel your User Account and/or any Fathershops Services at any time, in accordance with the instructions available on the Fathershops Services. The effective date and time for such cancellation shall be the date and time on which you have completed the cancellation process on the Fathershops Services, and the effective date for cancellation of Paid Services shall be at the end of such Paid Services’ subscription period.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to subscriptions to Renewing Paid Services, such subscription will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment. Please note that as the cancellation process may take a few days, in order to avoid the next automatic renewal and respective charge the cancellation request should be made at least fourteen (14) days prior to the expiration of the then-current service period.
Failure to comply with any of the Fathershops Terms and/or to pay any due Fee shall entitle Fathershops to suspend (until full payment is made) or cancel your User Account and User Platform (or certain features thereof), as well as the provision of any related Fathershops Services (e.g., Paid Services) or Third Party Services to you.
If your User Account or any Fathershops Services or Third Party Services related to your User Account are cancelled (whether at your request or at Fathershops’s discretion), it may cause or result in the loss of certain content, features, or capacity of your User Account, including any User Content, End User data or other usage data retained therein, and including any domain name reservation or registration that was included in such Services (“Capacity Loss”). Fathershops shall not be liable in any way for such Capacity Loss, or for saving a backup of your User Account, User Content or End User data. Please also note that additional Fees may apply to re-activation of a User Account and/or any Fathershops Services following their cancellation, as determined by Fathershops in its sole discretion.
– The mission of the Fathershops platform is merely to provide electronic support tools, by establishing the store, as the commitment of the Fathershops platform under this agreement is only to create the merchant’s online store at the Fathershops electronic platform, and to put the store in front of the users.
– The Fathershops platform is not obligated to complete the sale of products or services between the consumer and the store, as its commitment ends with providing the services of creating the online store through the Fathershops platform, and this does not harm the other services that the Fathshops platform continues to provide, such as guidance, technical support, marketing and payment methods.
– All transactions that take place between the merchant and the consumer have nothing to do with the person of the Fathershops platform, and the Fathershops platform is not responsible for it, as this transaction is an independent contractual relationship subject to the agreement concluded between the merchant and the consumer. Accordingly, if the consumer fails to pay the price of the service or product provided by the merchant, the Fathershops platform has nothing to do with these violations.
– You know that the Fathershops platform is a technical electronic platform on the Internet that allows the merchant who agrees to this agreement to establish his online store, and to practice his activity through the store, and its mission ends at this point. There is no responsibility on the Fathershops platform for the violations committed by the merchant in his store in violation of the provisions of this agreement, and the Fathershops platform has no relationship with the transactions that take place between the merchant and the consumer.
Once you apply for membership in the Fathershops platform or request to establish the online store, you are required to disclose specific information and choose a user name and a secret password to use when accessing the services of the Fathershops platform. After activating your account, you will become a user of the services of the Fathershops platform, and you have agreed to:
– To be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and the confidentiality of the password, and thus agree to inform the Father Shops platform immediately of any unauthorized use of your account information at the Brothers Shops platform or any other breach of your confidential information.
– Under no circumstances will the Fathershops platform be responsible for any loss that you may incur directly or indirectly, moral or material as a result of disclosing user name or login information, or in the event of misuse of the store.
– You are obligated to use your online store yourself, as you are fully responsible for it, and if someone else uses it, this means that you have authorized it to use the store in your name and for your account unless the store informs the management of Fathershops to the contrary.
– When using the Fathershops platform, you are obligated to use it with all seriousness and credibility, to abide by the rules and provisions of the use agreement and to abide by the legal and legal controls in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and you are obligated to compensate the Fathershops platform for any direct or indirect losses that may be incurred by the Fathershops platform as a result of any use Illegal, unreal or unauthorized for your account by you or by any other person who obtained the keys to access your account on the platform, whether it was to perform services using your username and password, or as a result of your negligence to maintain the confidentiality of your user name and password, whether with or without authorization from you .
– You are obligated to disclose true, correct, updated, complete and legal information about yourself as required during registration with the Fathershops platform and you are obligated to update your data in the event that it has changed in reality or in the event of the need to do so.
– Not to put in your store anything that indicates any direct or indirect relationship between the store and the Fathershops platform, its management, owners or employees, as the Fathershops platform has nothing to do with what you do in your store and is not responsible for the activity of your store.
– You will be obligated to maintain and always update the registration data to keep it real, correct, current, complete and legal, and if you disclose information that is not true, incorrect, not current, incomplete, illegal or contrary to what is stated in the use agreement, the FatherShops platform has the right to Suspend, freeze, or cancel your membership, store and account on the platform, without prejudice to the rights of the other Fathershops platform and its legitimate means to recover their rights and protect other users.
– In the event of non-compliance with any of the above, the management of the Fathershops platform has the right to suspend or cancel your store or membership or block you from accessing the services of the Fathershops platform again. It also reserves the right to cancel any unconfirmed and unverified accounts or transactions or accounts that have been inactive for a long period of time.
M- Payment and payment services for stores in the Fathershops platform:
– The Fathershops platform, through its partners, provides the payment and payment system in the Fathershops platform, which can be done entirely online through the payment options available on the Fathershops platform or through any payment method provided by the Fathershops platform from time to time.
– There is no relation of the Fathershops platform to the method of payment upon receipt, as this method of payment is subject to the relationship between the consumer, the merchant and the service provider.
– The Fathershops platform may, at any time and under any circumstances, require that payments be made directly between the merchant and the consumer, and through their own bank accounts, and there is no relationship at that time to the Fathershops platform.
– The provision of the Fathershops platform for online payment service through the platform is for the purpose of facilitating and preserving the rights of merchants and stores.
– The merchant is obligated to determine the price of the service or goods that he displays in his store according to the generally accepted market value, and the Fathershops platform has no connection in any way to the misestimation of the cost of the products or services displayed in the stores on the Fathershops platform, as its estimation in the commercially recognized form is a real commitment on the merchant.
– The merchant is obligated to provide invoices, receipt vouchers, and receipt vouchers for all amounts and profits that arise in his store, and he is obligated to indicate in all these invoices the type of goods or service, their quantities, descriptions and value. In this regulation there are legal, economic and commercial interests of the merchants, and in case the merchant violates the provisions of this clause, he is responsible for any damages that may arise as a result of this violation.
– The Fathershops platform has the right to prevent the completion of any payment process in violation of the rules and provisions of the use agreement, or to cancel any purchase or sale order as a result of a technical or technical error in the platform that led to a difference in the prices displayed on the platform from the market value of the product, including a loss for the Fathershops platform. Fathershops is responsible for those amounts.
– The management of the Fathershops platform has the right to cancel, modify or change any of the payment methods that it has made available on the Fathershops platform.
N- Third Party Services
The Fathershops Services enable you to engage and procure certain third party services, products and tools for enhancing your User Platform and your overall user experience, including, without limitation, domain registrars from which you may purchase a domain name for your User Website, third party applications and widgets offered via the Fathershops Website (including the Fathershops App Market), third party Licensed Content, media distribution services, E-Commerce Payment Providers, sellers of tangible products, third party designers who may assist you with your User Platform, etc. (collectively, “Third Party Services”).
You acknowledge and agree that regardless of the manner in which such Third Party Services may be offered to you (bundled or integrated within certain Fathershops Services, offered separately by Fathershops or persons certified or authorized by Fathershops, or otherwise offered anywhere on the Fathershops Services), Fathershops merely acts as an intermediary platform between you and such Third Party Services, and does not in any way endorse any such Third Party Services, or shall be in any way responsible or liable with respect thereto. Fathershops will not be a party to, or in any way be responsible for monitoring, any interaction or transaction between you and any Third party Services.
You acknowledge that such services may require the payment of additional amounts to Fathershops and/or to the providers of such Third-Party Services.
Any and all use of such Third Party Services shall be done solely at your own risk and responsibility, and may be subject to such legal and financial terms which govern such Third Party Services, which you are encouraged to review before engaging with them.
While we hope to avoid such instances, Fathershops may, at any time and at its sole discretion, suspend, disable access to or remove from your User Account, User Platform(s) and/or the Fathershops Services, any Third Party Services – whether or not incorporated with or made part of your User Account and/or User Platform(s) at such time – without any liability to you or to any End Users.
O- Misconduct and Abuse
When using the Fathershops Services, you may be exposed to User Platforms, User Content or Third Party Services from a variety of sources, which may be inaccurate, offensive, objectionable or illegal. You hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Fathershops with respect thereto.
If you believe a User or any Third Party Services acted inappropriately or otherwise misused any of the Fathershops Services, please immediately report such User and/or Third Party Service to us via this form. You agree that your report shall not impose any responsibility or liability upon Fathershops, and that Fathershops may consider such report and act upon it, refrain from taking any such action or require additional information or documents before doing so, at its sole discretion.
P- Your personal information and transaction details information:
– You have no objection to granting the Fathershops platform an unlimited, global, permanent and irrevocable right, exempt from expenses, and licensed to use information or personal materials or otherwise provided or provided by the platform or announced on the platform by joining it or establishing your store, This is done through the forms designated for communication and registration, or via any email or any of the communication channels available on the platform. In order to achieve any of the interests that the platform deems appropriate.
– You are solely responsible for the information you send or publish, and the role of the Fathershops platform is to allow you to display this information through the Fathershops platform and through its advertising channels.
Q- The merchant’s pledge to abide by the laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
– In the event that any of the merchants violates what is stated in Article Ten, he acknowledges the right of the Fathershops platform to take any of the following actions, including but not limited to: alerting, stopping the service and closing the store, returning any outstanding amounts in electronic payments to consumers.
We may provide you with notices in any of the following methods: (1) via the Fathershops Services, including by a banner or pop-up within the Fathershops Website, User Account or elsewhere; (2) by e-mail, sent to the e-mail address you provided us; and/or (3) through any other means, including any phone number or physical address you provided us. Fathershops’s notice to you will be deemed received and effective within twenty four (24) hours after it was published or sent through any of the foregoing methods, unless otherwise indicated in the notice.
S – Entire Agreement
T- Customer Service Contact
To get in touch with our Customer Service – please use any of the options listed below:
Thanks For Choosing Fathershops !